Have you been curious about firearms but felt hesitant to explore your interest, especially in a male-dominated environment? Say goodbye to uncertainty and hello to our exclusive One-on-One Private Shooting Lesson, by a woman certified pistol instructor (Leslie).
This Private Shooting Lesson program is based on a 2-hour experience split between “classroom time” and the range time. Great for the first time shooter or an experienced shooter who would like a refresh on the fundamentals.
The all- inclusive training experience includes:
- Range Fees
- Instructor Fees
- 100 Rounds of Ammo
- Pistol “rental”
- Personalized Ammo Can
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Photos & Video
All you need to do is show up and meet us at the range with a great attitude and your state issued ID!
We are currently training at two Orlando Gun Club Locations, Monday through Saturday:
- Millenia Location - 3721 Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32811
- Ocoee Location - 11814 W. Colonial Dr. Ocoee, FL 34761
In particular to note about our program:
- Our pistol “rental” program isn’t a traditional range rental program. We will bring a variety of pistols, in a variety of configurations, to give you an opportunity to test and experience the differences in size, caliber (9mm & 22), and site configurations. Unlike most ranges, there is no fee associated with our “rental” program and, the ammo required for each pistol is already included as part of our program.
- The eye and ear protection provided, along with the ammo can, are yours to keep at the end of the experience. (only the in-ear protection will be yours to keep)
Some things we will cover:
- Gun Safety Rules
- Understanding Your Pistol
- Fundamentals Of Pistol Shooting
- Hand & Eye Dominance
- Proper Grip
- Trigger Control
- Proper Stance
- Live-Fire Practice
You can book on your own or if you want to bring a friend, you can book 2 people max. Pricing is per person. You will receive an email confirmation once lesson is purchased with a link to book your time and location.
You must meet all requirements to legally purchase a firearm in order to purchase this training.
** If you are pregnant or nursing, it is not recommended you be around firearms due to lead exposure. Please reach back out once you have given birth and are no longer breast feeding.**